The SEAPORT Enhanced (SEAPORTe) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) provides an established mechanism for the Naval Surface Warfare Centers, Naval Undersea Warfare Centers, the Naval Sea Systems Command and all of their Field Activities, to work efficiently and effectively across the entire NAVSEA Enterprise. The SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract provides access to Engineering, Technical, & Programmatic Support Services as required by the Navy Virtual Systems Command, its related Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and field affiliates. These support services cover all phases of ship and weapon system life cycle – technology development, concept exploration, design, specification development, construction/production, test and evaluation, certification, operation, maintenance, improvement/modernization, overhaul and refueling, salvage and disposal.
MYMIC LLC has been a SEAPORT-e MAC Prime Contractor since 2005. The MYMIC Team is qualified to provide services to each of the Product Area Directorates, encompassing all 21 Functional Areas, across three geographic zones e.g. zones 2, 3, and 4. MYMIC’s primary capabilities include
• Technical Services
• Technology Solutions
• Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions
• Operational Training and Exercise Support
MYMIC Team Members are selected based on their demonstrated performance record, their recent experience with various Navy agencies such as NSWC, NUWC, NAVSEA, various Navy PEOs, and expertise in the broad range of Navy systems, as well as those companies that are performing cutting edge work and with which we have established working relationship.
The MYMIC LLC Team is comprised of companies who are capable of supporting all of the concepts outlined by Sea Power 21. Some of our key team strengths include:
• Expertise in homeland defense, sea control, assured access, and projecting defense to meet Sea Shield requirements.
• Proven C4ISR capabilities.
• Across the board logistics experience to support Sea Basing needs.
• Access to former military officers and enlisted personnel who have spent time on active duty on ships, planes, submarines, tanks, artillery and infantry.
• Proven experience in analysis, assessment, training, engineering, R&D, design, wargaming, experimentation, test and evaluation and the delivery of cutting-edge products.